Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Change Manager.
As a Change Management consultant you will be the Lead Change Manager on one or more Safety Enhancement projects in Transmission & Distribution. You will drive adoption of new processes, tools and cultural behaviors for T&D employees to enhance our culture of safety and protect our employees, customers and community. Success for these projects depends on your ability to engage and support managers in leading change; create and sustain employee mindset and behavior change; and collaborate successfully with a range of internal/business partners. We need your expertise, passion, and ingenuity.
Working with a small project team (usually a project manager and 3-5 subject matter experts). Additionally, the change manager would be collaborating with the T&D and Generation change team.
Candidate resumes are required to reflect evidence of delivery for all the following change management deliverables and skills:
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Change impacts assessment
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution
- Partnering with project managers and business leaders as part of program team for initiatives and projects
- Previous experience working with a utility or manufacturing/operations, labor/union
- Culture, accountability change management project experience
- Corporate matrix experience
- 5-7+ years as a Change Management Professional.
- Business acumen
- Strong change management planning and execution.
- Candidates must have led large-scale change management roles and be comfortable with culture change work.
- Must be collaborative and able to hit the ground running.
- The ability to communicate with a diverse set of employees from engineers to field crews is essential.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply