Change Manager - Culture Transformation
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Change Manager - Culture Transformation.
- In this role as a Change Management Consultant, you'll be part of the team driving new processes, tools, and behaviors in support for HR's Culture Transformation Program. The projects in this program include implementing new competencies and leadership development programs, introducing a new company-wide 90-day planning effort and rolling out an enterprise-wide employee experience project. The success of this program depends on leadership engagement and behavioral changes among our diverse employee population, so we need your expertise, passion, creativity and communication skills.
To deliver these results, you'll collaborate closely with business leaders and the project team to develop and execute a holistic, integrated change strategy and customized tactics. You will be responsible for partnering with Corporate Communications to develop a cohesive messaging platform; developing and executing a program communications plan, program training plan, adoption metrics and change roadmap; performing readiness assessments; and developing stabilization plans.
There is a small project team, but success will require close collaboration with multiple subject matter experts and many stakeholders across the entire organization.
You must be able to drive to alternate locations across the Oregon service territory.
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Change impacts assessment
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution.
- Previous change management experience in Human Resources or with a culture transformation project.
- Previous experience working with a utility or manufacturing/operations.
- 5+ years as a Change Management Professional.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply