Change Management Consultant
Portland, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Change Management Consultant.
- Change Manager to develop, lead and execute full change management strategy and plan for a financial planning project (50%) and standing up an EPMO (50%).
- Change Manager will be responsible for developing and leading all communications, communications plan, training plan, adoption metrics, change roadmap; performing readiness assessments; developing stabilization plans.
- BSG Project (Finance): Company has recently developed a rolling financial planning process for capital projects. As a next step, we will stand up Business Sponsor Groups (BSG) to perform the project vetting and prioritization to recommend projects for planning and execution phase funding. The BSG will also oversee project execution for adherence to approved scope, schedule and budget. The BSG Project will design the structure and standardize the processes to stand up the BSG.
- EPMO Project: Company is designing an Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) that will enable company's strategy through enterprise-wide project governance and visibility to ensure projects are holistically prioritized, coordinated & results-oriented.
- Previous experience designing/standing up an EPMO and/or a rolling planning process
- Executive engagement
- Ability to collaborate with multiple partners in different levels
- Able to work with all levels from lineman to executive sponsor
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply