Portland, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Category Manager.
- To perform in a Category Manager capacity, with primary assignment of Transmission and Distribution Capital Equipment and Fleet Services categories of spend
- Coordinating purchasing processes and strategies for transmission and distribution including all substation equipment, fleet vehicles and programs.
- This position reports to the Supply Chain Supervisor.
- Work with 6 individuals in the immediate team, 23 in overall SC team
- Minimum of five years of category management experience;
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, finance, or related field.
- CPSM or CPIM
- Fleet or General capital equipment experience is going to be a HUGE PLUS.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply