Business Systems Analyst
Salem, OR 97302
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Systems Analyst.
- Business Systems Analyst IV to work with the team to create the technical requirements and build the reports for each of 7 Federal SNAP reports.
- This work will include learning the iONE business processes and Data Models as it relates to SNAP data and determine which data elements should be used for the creation of the Federal SNAP reports and specifying the required formatting for these reports.
- Updating the iONE data dictionary with the business information and usage around these data elements is also part of the services to be provided.
- This selected key person will also conduct performance acceptance testing of the generated reports to ensure they match requirements.
- This work will require meeting facilitation, cross-functional communication and creating/updating documentation in SharePoint, MS Excel, as well as use of Team Foundation Server (TFS). The majority of the work efforts will leverage an Agile methodology and daily stand-ups.
- Experience creating reports based off of a data model and experience working with data dictionaries.
- Experience writing SQL queries and using Microsoft Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience with the data modeling tool ERWIN would be a plus.
- A high degree of organization and multi-tasking skills in addition to being detailed orientated is required.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team of database developers and business partners.
- Previous Public Sector experience in successfully building and delivering Federal Health & Human Services (HHS) reports is desired.
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.