Business Systems Analyst
Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Systems Analyst.
Business Systems Analyst needed for a Technical Services, Systems Support and Data Management Division.
The primary tasks to be performed are as follows:
- Analyze the various systems, processes, databases and document the AS-IS and TO-BE business processes and technology.
- Collaborate with Technical Services customers about their needs, requirements, and recommend design solution alternatives to IT and Technical Services Leadership.
- Provide unit, system, and user acceptance testing support.
- Provide Technical Services business Opportunity Evaluation assessments. This requires discovering and documenting customer concepts of potential systems in the future.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Data Management, Functional Specification writing, all forms of testing procedures, and end user training delivery.
- Experience with requirements management and perform analysis within source code if needed.
- Project Management support may be required at various stages of a given project.
- Must have experience with Project Management methodology.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with clients, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Must have experience with ECM software solutions.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
- May lead or direct the work of contracting staff members.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor's degree
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply