Business Systems Analyst
Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Systems Analyst.
Business Systems Analyst needed to provide business analysis, change management and training support to the CAM team and to assist with the ongoing workload associated with business analysis and system training on the Centralized Abuse Management (CAM) system. It is imperative that the candidate has expert level skills and experience, enabling them to be immediately effective in assisting the CAM team. This software is used to support the Abuse Prevention Services program within APD.
This is an immediate need and critical need for a highly skilled and experienced business systems analysts/trainers to bring their analysis, change management, training and documentation skills to bear to ensure that the software is providing value and being used by the widest network of users.
- Establish criteria for the measurement and identification of program and process effectiveness.
- Collect, measure, and disseminate performance information, and assess measurements and trends to initiate process and system improvements.
- Develop implementation strategy for anticipated changes including the training methodology, materials and resource plan.
- Develop organizational readiness assessment and necessary skills assessment. "Necessary skills" refers to the skills an end user needs in order to successfully interact with the new system.
- Convert PowerPoint training materials to eLearning modules using standard eLearning software solutions.
- Assist the Training Lead in identification and creation of the training methodology, leveraging experience in instructional strategies to meet the needs of the individual learners and create learner-centered activities.
- Develop and maintain course curriculums to ensure instructional learning objectives are met.
- Provides training activity coordination, including compilation and revisions of training materials (Web Based Trainings [WBTs], Quick Reference Guides [QRGs], Checklists, FAQs... Etc).
- Works with all necessary team members and stakeholders to ensure that materials are clear and usable (follows the business process that users will need to use) vets with the users and trainee groups.
- Conducts training (classroom and virtual) from a system and business process perspective.
- Identify new or modified training needs (methodology, styles or material content) due to feedback and/or system and policy changes.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least six years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply