Business Intelligence Engineer
Hawthorne, CA | Contract
Category: IT/Business Intelligence
Location/City: CA - Hawthorne
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer.
Meridian Technology Group has a unique opportunity for a Business Intelligence Engineer to be part of our client's talented team located in Hawthorne, CA. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with possible extension. Due to ITAR requirements, only US Citizens or Green Card holders are eligible for consideration. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are NOT eligible for consideration.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Enterprise Reporting Development starting with gathering and defining the initial requirements, working diligently towards development, testing, implementation, and support. The successful candidate must also have the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical resources. This position will directly obtain and document reporting and analysis needs with business users and then translate those requirements into one or more reusable reports.
Please only submit your resume if you have experience using T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Tableau.
- Produce complex ad-hoc queries and reports using T-SQL, SSRS, and Tableau.
- Design and develop data extracts using SSIS .
- Gather user requirements and perform business analysis.
- Data Warehouse development.
- Develop detailed test conditions and test cases to ensure quality of queries and reports.
- Research and troubleshoot data questions.
- Collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions and project planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 3+ years T-SQL query writing (MS SQL Server 2012 Enterprise)
- 3+ years business intelligence tool experience with SSRS, Tableau, SSIS and SSAS
- 3+ years of data analysis and requirements gathering
- As a key resource to others you must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Manufacturing business processes
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply