Business Case Writer
Wilsonville, OR | Contract
Location/City: OR - Wilsonville
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Case Writer.
Our client's dedication to helping customers is matched by their commitment to providing employees with a diverse array of rewarding career opportunities. Diversity, community, and safety are at the heart of what they do for their customers and each other. Company team members are creative problem solvers who love to apply themselves to challenges, pride themselves on supporting the company's vision, work well on a team, and take initiative to grow their skills, their career, and their future with the company.
We are currently seeking a Business Case Writer for their Talent Development team.
- This role will primarily involve researching and analyzing data and metrics to develop a business case for several training initiatives.
- Applicants should possess a variety of skills and experience including analyzing statistical data, business proposal writing, facilitation and identifying a return on investment (ROI).
- This position will closely partner with members of the training department, subject matter experts, and department leadership.
- Top candidates will typically have at least five years of professional experience as a business case writer with proven ability to write successful business cases that have led to implementation.
- Additional required skills include excellent verbal and written communication, organization and prioritization, project management, analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making and time management.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply