Salem, OR 97302
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Analyst.
Our client has a need for a highly experienced Business Analyst to support the project, train and mentor staff, and establish standardized processes, tools and templates.
The Business Analyst must:
- Keep critical project business analysis work on schedule.
- Ensure high quality business analysis deliverables:
- Document current state business processes (Visio process mapping)
- Identify and prioritize business requirements for the project
- Identify and document current state behavioral health reports
- Create templates for test cases, test scripts, and test criteria to validate all requirements
- Train and mentor state business analysis staff on business analysis best practices
- Establish standardized business analysis processes, tools and templates:
- Current state business process mapping
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Traceability matrix
- Use cases / stories (waterfall and agile methodologies)
- Communication and writing
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Presentation skills
- Documenting business requirements
- Process mapping
- Creating business analysis tools and templates
- Data modeling
- Data warehousing
- Business Analyst certification
- Microsoft Access
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.