Portland, OR 97204
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Analyst.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organization change.
- Apply and monitor the use of modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Advanced knowledge of business analysis framework
- Expert knowledge of discovery techniques and requirements definition
- Expert knowledge of requirements documentation
- Advanced knowledge of client relationship management techniques and client service models
- Advanced knowledge of business process improvement frameworks
- Advanced customer focus skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Advanced organization and prioritization skills
- Advanced meeting facilitation skills
- Intermediate team building skills
- Intermediate developing other’s skills
- Technical understanding of web architecture
- Web domain experience
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.