Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: TX - Dallas
Job Type: Direct Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Back-end Developer.
Our client is a leading provider of customer support (help desk) software.They started in 2008 and have made their mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought after provider for B2B technology companies.
They are looking for a clever Back-end developer to join their team. This role will see you writing highly impactful code to enhance their product/brand, customers' experience, and overall growth for not only the company but for you professionally.
You'll need to bring ideas, a positive attitude, and most of all - be ready to write and deploy the best code you ever have. Fundamentally, they're looking for intelligent people who have an eagerness to learn new things, and produce the best work of their careers.
As well as the technical knowledge and requirements below, they need people that get it - people who can figure things out by themselves but know when to call for help. If that matches your personality, then we want to hear from you.
- 3+ years of real world experience
- Written Mission Critical Applications/Code
- Visual Basic/C#
- Web Services
- Rest API
- MS SQL
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Solid Error Handling Skills
- Strong, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated/self-starter with a pro-active, knowledge seeking attitude.
- Able to work well independently and with teams, and take direction.
- Task oriented, able to focus and perform in a work-from-home environment.
- Must be able to work effectively on one's own with minimal supervision.
- A passion for delivering a well designed, tested, superior product.
- Experience with IBM Watson, and/or Amazon SES, and previous experience working with email systems is a plus, as you will be writing code that interacts with these two technologies.
- The hiring process incorporates video interviews. Candidates that are selected for further review will be required to submit video interview responses.
- Work on a highly sought after product.
- Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you.
- Be a name, not a number.
- Two weeks paid vacation annually, plus all major US holidays.
- Employer paid medical/dental coverage.
- Flexible work schedules.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply