Applications Systems Analyst
Salem, OR | Contract
Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Applications Systems Analyst.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Writes manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply