Salem, OR 97302
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Application Developer.
- Catalog Project needs additional technical expertise for development of additional Service Catalog offerings.
- Work will be conducted to design, test, document, and implement scripts for the Broadcom ITSM suite to help expedite manual operations and processes for the purposes of creating a more efficient and robust workflow for Service Catalog offerings.
- PowerShell programming
- SOAP/REST API frameworks
- CA/Broadcom application experience
- Microsoft Graph
- History of providing customer service to a diverse population of people.
- General understanding of programming concepts and using programming languages to support COTS based products.
- Experience in working within GUI (Graphic User Interface) frameworks to design and develop out COTS products.
This position is located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian’s Referral Program.