Web Developer - .NET
Tualatin, OR | Contract-to-Hire
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: OR - Tualatin
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Web Developer - .NET.
In this role you'll work on the Web Capital team performing complex analysis, design and development of company's customer service applications.
You'll work with talented, creative and innovative employees using current software engineering methods and technologies. The Web Team is responsible for integrating customer facing websites with our new Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) Application.
We are seeking:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering Management or equivalent work experience in a related discipline.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated programming and assertive communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of clients and managers both internal and external to the IT applications organization is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile (scrum) team environment, while accomplishing individual goals is key.
- Preferred 5 - 10 years progressively responsible experience or more in at least one of the following:
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of corporate IT applications and systems,
- Proficient with current software development & engineering practices,
- Familiar with modern computing systems architectures, process frameworks and work systems.
- Required technical skills include C#, ASP.NET MVC, HTML, XML, Java Script, Visual Studio, PL/SQL, GIT, SOAP Web Services, Unit Testing with NUnit or MSTest, Object-Oriented development, Familiarity with common structural design patterns
- Familiarity with test driven development and WebSphere Process Server is a big plus.
- Additional technical skills of interest include Rest, Angular 2 or 4, Typescript, Jasmine, Webpack, .Net Core, F5 BigIP
- Strong knowledge sharing skills and collaboration with team mates
- Continuously interested and good at learning new skills and capabilities.
- Open Communicator
- Agile/Scrum experience
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply