Web Developer - .NET
Portland, OR | Contract
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Web Developer - .NET.
In this role you'll work as a team demonstrating analysis of complex issues and providing support of customer service internet applications. The team provides some project-related enhancements and changes to enable the business and the customers to improve engagement.
Description of Work to Be Performed:
- Daily monitoring of web applications and systems
- Responsible for end user support, break/fix and development some minor enhancements to existing web solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise for triage and problem resolution of break/fix incidents; will require learning company's business processes related to the web presence
- Other web functional and technical support, as required.
- Required technical skills include: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, Java Script, Web Services, Automated Testing, Mocking Frameworks, XML/XSLT, HTML5/ Angular, CSS, Visual Studio, Transact-SQL and PL/SQL
- Practical web development experience; Demonstrated programming and assertive communication skills are a must.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to connect and communicate technical issues with non-technical clients.
- Works well with a team of peer web developers, business analysts and quality assurance resources
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of clients and managers both internal and external to the IT applications organization is a plus.
- Familiarity with WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Application Server and DataPower are highly desired.
- Experience with UC4/Appworx job scheduler and Datastage ETL
- Experience working in an Agile (scrum) delivery method, while accomplishing individual goals
- Visual Studio proficiency
- Ability to be flexible in their daily tasks
- Must be willing to do support
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply