Beaverton, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Beaverton
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Transition Manager.
In this role, you'll be joining the Program Team, in the Consumer Digital Technology organization. Our mission is to bring our technology and process expertise to create world-class digital experiences that delight our customers and keep us in front as a leader in online retailing. We redefine the word "dynamic" on a daily basis.
As our Transition Manager (TM), your mission will be to ensure that our leaders, employees and partners are ready for the technology and process implementations that bring our website to life. You'll use your change/transition management expertise to develop and execute a comprehensive TM strategy that mitigates critical impacts and makes changes stick.
You'll use your organizational savvy working with our partners to develop and deliver process and tool training to support our monthly releases. You'll use your stellar communications skills to help our stakeholders feel truly plugged-in to what's happening in Consumer Digital Technology.
- The nature of the work is focused on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition.
- Transition Management: Drive TM principles and methodology across medium to large regional or global initiatives
- Training and Awareness Building: Lead and develop training materials to support Change and Transition and act as content provider for training materials related to transition management
- Communication: Develop the TM communication strategy and communication plan for specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
- Align on best practices with other Transition Managers and stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global TM network, forums, etc
- Act as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for regional or global strategic change initiatives
- 8 or more years in Transition Management
- 3-5 years' change/transition management experience with a proven track record of planning and implementing change management strategies and programs in technology-driven environments.
- Experience working in a web, digital, or interactive organization or agency is a plus.
- Ability to develop transition management strategies based on stakeholder assessment, organizational readiness, and culture.
- Strong understanding of Transition/Change Management concepts and best practices. Prosci or equivalent certification is a plus.
- Experience measuring and reporting on awareness, understanding, acceptance and adoption of changes in the organization.
- Experience developing and delivering process and tool training for both business and technical audiences.
- Experience developing and implementing cross-functional communications strategies and plans. Excellent verbal and written skills are a must.
- Ability to align roles and responsibilities in the organization to the required change.
- Strong collaboration and consensus-building skills to work with stakeholders across the organization.
- Ability to facilitate business, process, and technical discussions to drive clarity and understanding among a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Speaking Mandarin is a plus
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yrs; Masters + 4 yrs; Associates degree + 6 yrs; High School + 7 yrs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Organizational Development, or related field.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply