Salem, OR | Contract
Category: IT/Systems Analysis
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is looking for a Systems Analyst.
Our client is seeking a Senior System Analyst to provide services which include:
- Expand current technology options for mileage reporting
- Manage the project open market cycle
- Develop requirements for implementing a manual option
- Partner with other government agencies to streamline the program services and share transportation data
- Research and revise account manager compliance mechanisms and enforcement
- Research and revise payer compliance mechanisms and enforcement
- Host a Road Usage Charge Forum
- Participate in project initiative(s) as subject matter experts
- Analyzing and designing systems that changes/re-engineers business processes.
- Oversee design of systems, processes and procedures, and produce documentation in a wide variety of formats including formal documentation, case studies, program narratives, charts, diagrams, record layouts, reports, screens, files, etc.
- Providing strong analysis and oral communication skills.
- Defining and documenting business and system requirements based on the business needs from multiple stakeholders that have different objectives.
- Designing and documenting system user interfaces based on the defined system requirements.
- Designing and documenting business and system processes and procedures as related to developed requirements.
- Translating functional specifications into technical specifications.
- Creating test plan and test cases.
- Executing and coordinating system testing.
- Documenting test results, researching root causes and proposing solutions to correct the defect.
- Supporting implementation of the system into the production environment.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply