Urbandale, IA | Contract
Category: IT/Systems Analysis
Location/City: IA - Urbandale
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Systems Administrator.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
- Provides operational support of the Windows environment.
- Responsibilities may include hardware installations, upgrades, operating systems and application software installations and upgrades.
- Securing operating system and Windows application configurations
- Backup and recovery administration, maintaining users and peripheral equipment, troubleshooting system and application issues.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Server 2012 operating systems including server clustering, Microsoft DHCP/DNS/DFS/IIS, file backup systems and industry security practices.
- Windows 7/Windows 10
- Cisco UCS and/or HP hardware
- Administration of VMware Infrastructure including VMware vSphere ESX and VMware vCenter,
- Active Directory and Group Policy Objects
- Server hardware based monitoring tools (SCOM and HPSIM)
- Citrix XenApp and/or Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Configuration management with IBM BigFix, System Center Configuration Manager or VMWare Configuration Management
- Scripting or programming for automating administration
- Working knowledge of IP networking
- Relevant certifications/training such as MCSE
- Experience with Sophos anti-malware tools
- Windows Operating system security hardening and/or configuration including knowledge of CIS Cyber Security Controls
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply