Irvine, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Category: IT/Software Engineering
Location/City: CA - Irvine
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking Software Engineers - ASIC Verification Engineers.
Due to ITAR requirements, only US Citizens or Green Card holders are eligible for consideration. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are NOT eligible for consideration.
Our client is in need of ASIC Verification Engineers with a wide variety of advanced verification tasks, and solid background with System Verilog and UVM environment running on UNIX/Linux Workstation
- 3 years of System Verilog experience in UVM or OVM development environment with at Least 5 years of Digital Test bench development experience
- Must have Bus Functional Modeling experience preferably with ARM cortex processor
- Familiar with writing automated self-checking test benches
- Must have verified at least 3 High volume ASICs
- Must have UNIX/Linux development environment experience
- Must understand scoreboarding and UVM transactions
- Must have experience with Questa or Cadence Simulation environment
- Knowledge of bus protocols such as AXI, AHB
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python, TCL or Perl
- Background in scripting for automation of design methodologies & flows
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Ready to Apply?
Click to apply online
Or if you would like more information about this position, contact:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas