Senior WebLogic Administrator
Tualatin, OR | Contract
Category: IT/Database Administrator
Location/City: OR - Tualatin
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior WebLogic Administrator.
- Work as a Senior WebLogic / Oracle SOA OSB Administrator administering several WebLogic, SOA & OSB instances.
- Work with a team of around 10.
- Administration tasks include install, configure, deploy, troubleshoot WebLogic Suite of products, develop scripts to automate administrative functions, set up Cluster, Tune & monitor WebLogic suite of products, Create JDBC, JMS, MQ and various other JEE resource, provide application deployment and troubleshooting support to multiple development, testing & production environments / teams, provide 24 X 7 On Call support on rotation with other administrators.
- Oracle WebLogic Suite 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle WebLogic Application Server 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle SOA 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle OSB 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle Coherence 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 11G, 12C and above
- Five or more years of fulltime experience as a WebLogic administrator in a large IT Enterprise organization
- Experience in installing, configuring, deployment, troubleshooting and administering one or more of the above mentioned products on Linux platforms.
- Extensive experience with clustering and tuning
- Set up security for the products listed above.
- Applying fix patches and fix packs
- Able to setup SSL/LDAP configurations for the products listed above
- Extensive experience creating JEE resources
- Strong Java/JEE, XML & web services troubleshooting ability
- Ability to automate admin functions using Jython, Ant & Shell scripts
- Good networking and UNIX operating system skills
- General debugging skills - Know how to use telnet and other command-lines tools to debug network / firewall connectivity. Tools such as curl, ssh and other O/S related commands like netstat, ps, ifconfig, route etc
- Typically a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience in related discipline.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving IT team environment
- OUAF(Oracle Utility Application Framework)
- Appdynamics Application Performance Monitoring
- Devops automation using Jenkins and Devops tools
- Meridian EDMS for Oracle Utility Code & Config Deployment
- Experience Installing & Supporting Oracle Utility Applications like CC&B, MDM, ODM, SOM & SGG
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply