RFIC Layout Engineer
Irvine, CA | Contract
Location/City: CA - Irvine
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a RFIC Layout Engineer.
- As layout designer you will work with the RFIC/Mixed signal designers on layout and verification of custom RFIC designs.
- Participating in the chip floor plan and power/ground distribution planning.
- Performing layout of custom RF and analog circuit blocks.
- Integrating standard cell blocks.
- Performing top level integration with ESD structures and pad-ring assembly.
- Performing DRC and LVS checks.
- Bachelor's degree in an Electrical Engineering .
- Experience in 28nm and advanced node IC layout.
- Proficient with Cadence tool suite.
- Proficient with Calibre.
- Able to work independently on challenging problems.
- Experience in layout of sensitive RF blocks such as LNA and mixers.
- Understand layout considerations for matching and noise isolation.
- Experience in layout of circuits with frequencies up to 30GHz.
Must be US citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply