Quality Assurance Tester
Tualatin, OR | Contract
Category: IT/Quality Assurance
Location/City: OR - Tualatin
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Tester.
- 2+ years of web testing experience
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Test first Development.
- Excellent attention to detail; must be able to meticulously analyze documentation and applications to ensure quality.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium with C#)
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Ability to be proactive, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines with flexibility and changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to: Identify and investigate issues and proactively seek solutions, Exercise independent initiative, Maintain accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines,
- Work in a highly interactive team environment, Can accept and act upon constructive feedback.
- Bachelor degree in business / technology-related field or equivalent experience
- 5 -7+ year experience analyzing system requirements, developing test cases, and performing manual and automated application testing.
- Experience with HP ALM/QC.
- Thorough understanding of Agile/SCRUM/Waterfall software development methodology and process
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Professional written and verbal communication skill.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Creates and reviews appropriate test documentation and designs test cases that meet system requirements.
- Experience with Functional testing, Integration testing, end to end testing & load testing.
- Open Communicator
- Agile/Scrum experience
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply