Project Manager PMP
Beaverton, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Beaverton
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager - PMP Certification .
- The nature of the work is focused on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition.
- Manages projects with a duration of typically 18 months or less, budget 2 mnl, multiple business functions, with a regional or global scope
- Project Scope Management: Works with project sponsors and customers to define; business benefits, business requirements, and project scope.
- Manages change control against scope and it's impacts to time, cost, and quality
- Project Time Management: Defines project schedule, manages task assignments, tracks work against schedule
- Project Cost Management: Facilitates level of effort estimating and develops asset acquisition requirements; tracks and reports on actuals against forecast
- Project Quality Mgmt: Provides guidance and direction on project methodology and best practices to company's standard project methodology; Defines and manages project success/delivery criteria and monitors and reports on the realization of project success against criteria set.
- Project Risk Management - Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact; Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions
- 5 years Project/Program Management experience
- Experience delivering regional projects
- Experience with formal Project Management methodology
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience leading complex, multi-year & global implementation projects
- Bachelor's Degree IT, MIS, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- PMP certification preferred
- Proficient with MS Project, Visio, MS Office suite of tools, and web-based Project Management apps (Wrike, Asana, etc.)
- Highly self-sufficient and able to set goals and judge results in accordance with the highest standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yrs; Masters + 4 yrs; Associates degree + 6 yrs; High School + 7 yrs. Project mngt certification
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply