Salem, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Salem
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager.
Our client has has an urgent need for a general purpose Project Manager for a recently created project with the purpose of building and implementing a vast technical program comprised of many engineering, business and data management activities, including development of ADA engineering specification and technical guidance documentation ADA field inventory collection, ADA data reporting, data quality assurance, technical training, certification, and a long list of additional activities.
The program was launched just a few months ago and they need an experienced professional to provide PM support to the ADA Program Manager, who needs help:
- Developing and updating a master PMO plan/ master schedule identifying individual projects/ efforts, milestones, resources, dependencies.
- Developing basic project management artifacts (detailed schedule, scope, budget) for the individual projects identified in the master plan.
- Performing project management services to manage and track progress of key high-priority individual projects identified in the master plan, ensuring these projects are completed on time and within budget. This can include providing services such as a) schedule, scope and risk management, b) Communication, c) Oversight and coordination of contractors, agency staff, other agencies, and other resources as necessary to ensure success of each project, d) development of RFP and Statements of Work, e) Contract administration .
- PMP / PMI certified
- At least 7 years of experience in project management (ideally shooting for more, maybe 10-15+ years and up)
- Broad experience in project management, including business and technical projects. We are looking for a Project Manager who has experience in process improvement projects, data collection and data management projects, performance management and reporting projects, IT strategy or IT implementation projects, training and certification
- Experience in setting up/ managing a PMO is a plus
- Engineering background could be a plus, but not a requirement
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply