Portland, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Project Manager.
Description of Project:
- The project will implement rolling planning processes for capital projects. Rolling planning is a process whereby the business looks ahead 1-5 years to identify potential opportunities to deliver on strategy or mitigate risk develop the projects to take advantage of the plan but also have the opportunity to adjust the plan based on changing environment and performance metrics.
- Project funding gating: This project will establish and implement the processes, standards and criteria for projects to request planning dollars (if needed) and execution dollars. Note: Implementing right now
- Standup the Line of Business Sponsor Groups: These are the Sponsor groups in the Lines of Business who will help vet, prioritize and recommend projects for funding.
- Rolling Planning process: The process to identify the programs and projects to help deliver on strategy over a 1-5 year rolling timeframe, and the ability to release funding to projects and programs as they are scoped, planned and ready for execution.
- Team is small: ~6. SMEs as needed from Asset Accounting, Financial Forecasting, Finance, RaRa and potentially work with the team who supports PowerPlan.
- Stakeholders are numerous and touch just about every level from Officers to Project Managers and front line managers (with the rolling planning)
- Knowledge of project management processes and methodologies and approaches
- Experience in developing enterprise wide processes
- Good communication skills-our stakeholders are diverse and they'll need tailored approaches.
- Change Management
- Experience in developing and implementing corporate planning processes.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply