Portland, OR | Contract
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Product Developer.
- As part of a team of 8-12, the person in this role will be assigned the development of various programs which meet our customer's needs, i.E. Pricing programs, demand response programs.
- This role will identify where market, regulatory, or resource needs are unaddressed and develop concepts, business cases, pilot proposals, project plans, etc. For new products/programs.
- This position will also coordinate with stakeholders, both internal and external in the development of the new product or service offering.
- Self-starter, capable of operating at a high level of autonomy
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to problems with analytic and problem-solving ability
- Product development experience that showcases an understanding of how to engage customers
- Strategic marketing principles, marketing research and evaluation techniques and promotion/communication development.
- Business and/or IT project management, leadership and budgetary skills
- Excellent written communication skills to write concise reports, high quality presentations and prepare project documentation.
- Excellent oral communication skills to negotiate contracts, facilitate meetings, deliver presentations to a variety of audiences and present proposals.
- Ability to manage the performance of outside vendors.
- Professional experience with preferably a degree in business, economics, marketing, communications or similar field.
- Product development experience
- Analytic and problem solving
- Good communicator and collaborative
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply