Portland, OR | Contract
Category: IT/Network/System Admin
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Network Engineer.
Description of the project:
- Network Fitness (replacement and implementation of network equipment)
- Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications.
- Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks.
- Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Works independently with direction from 3 Engineers
- Familiar with basic Networking
- Configure switches, routers, etc.
- TCPIP, BGP, and other protocols.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 6+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the particular field.
- Relies on experience, and judgement to perform the functions of the job.
- Ability to follow process and work independently.
- Limited supervision while working on critical network tasks.
- Attention to details
- Well organized
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply