Full Stack Developer
Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: TX - Dallas
Job Type: Direct Hire
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Full Stack Developer.
Our client is a leading provider of customer support (help desk) software. The company started in 2008, and they have made their mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought after provider for B2B technology companies.
They are growing rapidly, and are looking for a clever Full Stack Web Developer to join their team. This role will see you writing highly impactful code to enhance their product/brand, their customers' experience, and overall growth for not only the company but for you professionally.
You'll need to bring ideas, a positive attitude, and most of all - be ready to write and deploy the best code you ever have. Fundamentally, they're looking for intelligent people who have an eagerness to learn new things, and produce the best work of their careers.
As well as the technical knowledge and requirements below, they need people that get it - people who can figure things out by themselves but know when to call for help. The company motto is GSD, which is short for 'Get Sh&*t Done'. If that matches your personality, then we want to hear from you.
- Dallas, Texas (Office near 635 & 75)
- Strong HTML and CSS with Bootstrap preferred
- Experience with JSON & Ajax-style web applications
- BS and/or Masters in CS, Math, or similar
- Microsoft Stack: C#, ASP.Net
- Some NodeJS
- Web Services
- 2+ years of hands-on web application development experience
- Strong, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible, self-motivated/self-starter with a pro-active, knowledge seeking attitude
- Provide support, maintenance, QA and bug fixes on new and existing web applications
- Experience in a SaaS environment is preferred
- String Problem solving, troubleshooting
- Help brainstorm new ideas and features for sites and applications
- Stay current on industry progression and standards
- Able to work well independently and with teams, and take direction
- Task oriented, able to focus and perform in a work-from-home environment
- A passion for delivering a well designed, tested, superior product
- Work on a highly sought after product.
- Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you.
- Be a name, not a number.
- Flexibly paid time off.
- Company paid holidays.
- Employer paid medical/dental coverage for employee.
- Flexible work schedules
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply