Enterprise Software Developer
Redmond, WA | Contract
Category: IT/Software Development
Location/City: WA - Redmond
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Enterprise Software Developer.
Due to ITAR requirements, only US Citizens or Green Card holders are eligible for consideration. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are NOT eligible for consideration.
- We are seeking developers with demonstrable experience in: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, and NI TestStand. We are a fast-paced, highly iterative team that has to adapt quickly as our factory grows. We need self-motivated people who are comfortable tackling new problems and innovating solutions. Creative, motivated, able to take responsibility and support the applications you create.
You will be developing a database and front-end reporting system for component qualification testing.
- Must have completed a 4-year degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2 years of coding web based applications: C#, .Net, MVC, SQL Server, WebAPI, and Entity Framework.
- Experience developing custom web based ERP solutions.
- Database - Understanding of SQL. Ability to write performant SQL. Ability to diagnose queries, and work with DBAs.
- Server - Knowledge of how web servers operate on a low-level. Web protocols. Designing APIs. How to scale web sites. Increase performance and diagnose problems.
- UI - Demonstrated ability creating rich web interfaces using a modern client side framework. Good judgment in UX/UI design. Know which tools to use when and why.
- 6 months of experience with NI TestStand
- System architecture - Knowledge of how to structure a database, web site, and rich client side application from scratch.
- Quality - Demonstrated usage of different testing patterns, continuous integration processes, build deployment systems. Continuous monitoring.
- Experience with hands-on hardware testing in a fast-paced high-volume production environment
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply