Portland, OR | Contract
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Compensation Analyst .
This is a 12 month contract position for a large job classification project, which involves partnering with corporate compensation, external consultant and the business in the development of new job families and job descriptions.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with project team (corporate compensation, project management, external consulting team) in the coordination efforts of developing job families.
- Communicates frequently with project core team and key stakeholders regarding timeline and status updates.
- Works closely with job family work groups and HR business partners on job family design and resolves questions and issues.
- Serves as point of contact for assigned work groups and liaison with external consultant.
- Assists with coordinating FLSA reviews with corporate legal. Assists with questions and research as needed.
- Reviews and edits job descriptions.
- Contributes expertise to project team and job family working groups.
- Provides input to various communication materials as needed for assigned job families.
- 6+ years progressive experience in Compensation, especially job evaluation methodology and job descriptions development. General knowledge of Towers Watson classification methodology preferred, or comparable methodology.
- Working knowledge in several areas of compensation (job evaluation methodologies, market evaluation, legal/regulatory implications)
- Excellent ability in identifying and resolving complex compensation issues across multiple functional Company areas.
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Working knowledge of Department of Labor, Fair Labor Standards Act and its application.
- Excellent verbal communication, facilitation, persuasion and group presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply