Change Management Consultant
Portland, OR | Contract
Category: Project Management
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Change Management Consultant.
Our client is looking for a Change Management Consultant for an assignment which will go through to March of 2019.
The Core project team consists of about 10 people.
The Company's current radio system will be replaced with a modern, highly reliable Field Voice Communications System using company-owned radio spectrum. This change impacts over 600 employees in a range of roles.
- Partner with Project Manager to develop and execute change strategy and plan for the Field Voice Communications System project.
- Coordinate core user group meetings, developing messaging for roadshows and communications, conduct change readiness and adoption measurements, liaison with training department and other partners.
- Ensure successful adoption of new system.
- Proven change management expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to earn trust and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage schedules, prioritize, and drive for results
- Flexibility, coaching and consulting expertise
- PROSCI familiarity
- Experience with union or utility work
- Educational background in change management, organizational or labor psychology or related field
- Knowledge of training best practices
- Change management
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply