Portland, OR | Contract
Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: OR - Portland
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Analyst.
- Our client is looking for someone to help cleanse and organize data, make data connections across multiple tools, and generally help improve the information flow from the many sources to the corporate and department level scorecards. Utilize SharePoint as the main publishing platform, and within that using Excel, Visio, and a tool called *PerformancePoint, among others.
Need some assistance in formalizing metrics and targets by utilizing data from disparate sources and noting when data is incomplete or missing. Need someone that can help implement and improve data cleansing, normalization, automation and dataflow optimization, while being flexible in this very agile and at times messy approach.
The Manager is leading the effort, and the person in this role will work closely with them as they feed them data from all over the company. Team size is 2 to 4.
*Looking for someone who can learn new software fast, as we'll likely not find anybody with PerformancePoint experience. Similar experience with business intelligence / ETL tool experience would help come up to speed fast with PerformancePoint.
- Intermediate to Advanced SharePoint
- Intermediate to Advanced Visio
- Organize and aggregate data
- Create ad hoc integrations between several systems: Visio, excel, SharePoint, and our enterprise data warehouse
- Create data visualizations; knowledge of data structures and system architecture
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
click to apply