Avionics Test Engineer
Hawthorne, CA | Contract
Location/City: CA - Hawthorne
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group has a unique opportunity for an Avionics Test Engineer.
Due to ITAR requirements, only US Citizens or Green Card holders are eligible for consideration. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are NOT eligible for consideration.
Avionics Test Engineer
- Responsible for development and execution of testing strategies for avionics hardware spanning PCBA board testing and defect detection, sensor/transducer verification, and full functional testing of an assembled unit
- Write Verification Test Plans, Test Procedures, and Test Reports against product requirements
- Expert with test equipment and measurement techniques to verify and validate product requirements
- Understanding of electrical schematics and electronics manufacturing to analyze and improve test coverage
- Work closely with Responsible Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, and Production Test Labs to ensure a testable product is being developed and influence design to increase product reliability and test coverage. Make recommendations for design, process improvements, and data collection
- Develop requirements for test racks/ATEs to be deployed to Production working with Hardware Engineers to build and develop custom test equipment for integration
- Create automation software to interact with ATEs, Unit Under Test, instrumentation, and production systems to implement test plan in a fast moving production environment
- Assist Responsible Engineers with setting specifications and test limit lines using statistical analysis of data and measurement uncertainty analysis
- Root-cause analysis of test failures and communicating recommended actions
- Develop modular, reusable test architectures for manufacturing test and engineering design verification
- Define and implement project plans, manage milestones and hold reviews to assure reliable test systems are delivered to production
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
If you would like more information about this position, contact:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas