Advanced Workday Report Developer
Irving, TX | Contract
Category: IT/Business Analysis
Location/City: TX - Irving
Job Type: Contract
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Workday Report Writer/Developer.
Meridian Technology Group has a great opportunity for a Sr. Workday Report Writer/Developer with our client in Irving, TX. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension. Onsite work is preferred, but remote can be considered. We are unable to sponsor a visa for this role. W-2 only, no CTC.
As a Sr. Workday Report Writer/Developer you will be responsible for developing, documenting, and supporting standardized and/or customized reports from the available information database/s and responding to other ad hoc requests for reporting and analysis.
- Must have experience in Workday reporting
- 3 - 5 years of experience in report writing in an object oriented environment at least one year with Workday
- 3 - 5 years of technical system experience with a focus on complex and advanced reporting including BIRT
- Excellent communication skills
- Analyze tables in the available database/s to establish knowledge of data for accurate retrieval and use in report writing.
- Utilize available tools to provide critical management and statutory reports.
- Present report data in a way that is most meaningful, insightful and readily accessible to executives and appropriate staff.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills to engage with and translate reporting requests in order to accurately meet the information requirements and time deadline needs of users.
- Educate requestors as to appropriate and desirable parameters to ensure they get the information they need.
- Collaborate with end users to gather report requirements and ensure proper testing and validation. Provide support to end users on standardized and ad hoc reports.
- Work closely with IT to ensure security enforcement when deploying reports.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, all applicants should be eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. Additionally, F-1 Visa holders are not eligible for consideration. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(214)273-4497 or (817)601-4651 in Texas
(800)698-0853 outside Texas
click to apply